Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thank Heaven for Good Friends!

When Jami was here, she snapped a couple of pictures of Laynie. My little two-year-old wasn't participating, and I thought every picture was sure to be crusty-fied.

Luckily, Jami is a genius and got some great shots of grouchy face.

Still a little pouty, but I love it!

A rare grin.

How lucky/talented was she to get this one?

And somehow Jami managed to capture the "real" Laynie. This is my favorite picture because it is so HER! She's smiling but still mischievous. It's kind of the "Oh really, Mom?" face that I get a million times every day. Love it!
I'm so glad Jami took these! What a blessing her friendship has been in my life.
I love you Jami!
She took some candid ones of the boys in the snow that I will post later.
Let me know which picture is your favorite...maybe it will end up in your mailbox!

6 comments:

Olivia Wallace said...

I still love the crusty face one the best! I guess i just like the normal everyday faces of the kids as much as like their cute smiles!

Emma said...

My my my she is so cute..... I love the picture of the shoes!!

wendy said...

They are all so cute. YUP, that last one has trouble behind those little eyes.
beware!!

wendy said...

They are all so cute. YUP, that last one has trouble behind those little eyes.
beware!!

Auntie Em said...

Cute pictures, a pouty face, a smiley face and a quizical face. I love the quizical face. Like, "what can I do now."

simply jami said...

My sweet girl! I love YOU Beck! I don't know what I would do without YOU!