Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stonehenge in the Basement

This has been a CRAZY week. I have been so busy, that I've barely had time to do my regular "Momming." There are half-dried clothes in my dryer, cornbread crumbs on the floor, and bathrooms that are well...gross.
To keep the kids busy while I got all my work done, I helped them make one more disaster.
Wallace Stonehenge.


It kept both kids busy and happy for at least an hour.

I had to take a couple of breaks to "rebuild" and rest inside the fort.
But everyone had fun. And I got a lot done!

FYI: The seat cushions stand up far longer than the back cushions. If you are brave (and you've vacuumed out your couch recently) you should try it and see. Even if you don't have kids!

5 comments:

Olivia Wallace said...

Man,Lanyie Loo's hair is getting long. Looked like they had fun!

Brianne & Jarod said...

goin' to try that one tomorrow!

Emma said...

I loved it when we have fort day's!!!

wendy said...

OK - I'll try it. I'm looking for something to do.

Becky Wallace said...

Wendy, make sure you take pictures. Can't wait to see your forting! (Not the other word...I've experienced that enough already!)