Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy 24th of July!

Gavin, Laynie and I joined my family in their almost-annual 24th of July celebration at the Salt Lake Bees Baseball game.

It was hotter than Hades, but we had a ton of fun. Well....at least till it got to the firework part of the show. Laynie hates fireworks. She screamed hysterically and trembled. I hurried her out to my mom's car and she and I enjoyed them from there. Thanks for a fun evening Valletts and Winks! We love ya'll!






This was pre-firework fake sleeping. Obviously.

1 comment:

Brianne & Jarod said...

Holy Blogging Queen! Looks like you had a BLAST in Utah! I have to admit I was mighty jealous reading about Snowbird...I love that place! And all the green grass...and being able to wear you hair down straight...ok, I will stop there.