Monday, April 5, 2010

Knight and Shining Armor

Gavin is a hero. Really. Laynie is always a damsel in distress (which is usually his fault), or a princess that needs rescuing, and sometimes she is even allowed to be the sidekick.

He is also incredibly creative. This week he made a Transformer Reindeer. He has a large stuffed animal reindeer that he strapped guns, syringe "lasers," wings, and all sorts of tools onto. The reindeer also wears sunglasses because he has "night vision."

So now that you've had a few moments to study his suit of armor, you'll notice his "cape." Yep, feety pajamas.

I love it. I love the way his mind works. He is so my child.

3 comments:

Olivia Wallace said...

Love it! What a creative mind we have!

Grandma Edie said...

Now I know what to do with my feetie pajamas. Wouldn't it be
great to still have such a quick imagination to come up with all those details. Gav is such a handsome knight, and what a sharp little mind. Now the damsel will not take a backseat, and she could put you all in distress. She is so cute...AND, there is no handsomer boy knight than Gav.
Oh, to live in their world. I love it.
G. Grandma Edie

Jen said...

Soon...he will have a real cape. To show his presidential pride. But not yet...I've only made the emblem so far. Hmmm...