Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sasquatch?

After venting here yesterday, I forgot to post the best pictures I took! How can you not laugh at those feet! We all know Gav's feet are a little on the large size. If they keep growing at the same rate, they'll probably be that size by time he's 15! I just keep telling myself, "It's okay. He'll grow into them!"

Then there's my little one. Even though she's grown a ton, she still only wears size 4 shoes! That's pretty small (I think). Although it's hard to compare since Gav was wearing size 4s before he could walk.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

That is really funny!!

wendy said...

WHAT ---where did those feet come from.(must be Jamie's side of the family)

Looli said...

hahahaha!!!

Auntie Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie Em said...

Fe, fi, fo, fum. That is the rhyme those feet remind me of!

Emma said...

Size four is pretty small! Grace and Olivia almost wear the same size!!!
But the pictures are so cute I just love your kids!