Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Decked Out!

I got a little more done today, and it felt great! Two sections of gazebo, three sections of railing and the nearby flooring is all that's left (did I mention our deck is HUGE?). I have to finish tomorrow morning. It's supposed to rain Thursday afternoon. YIKES!!


P.S. This post is really for my husband. He doesn't get home till after dark (and is some cases not at all). Who would have thought that my blog would help my husband keep up-to-date on what's happening at our house?

6 comments:

Emma said...

Funny, your poor husband working so hard and poor mommy working so hard!!!


The deck looks great, you rock!!

Ardy said...

Wow Bec, it's looking so good! Please try to relax ones in a while. It's hard feeling like a single mom, but I know you can do it! Love you

Heidi Hamilton said...

It's looking great! So much work! Now you will get to enjoy it so much, knowing all the blood, sweat and tears that went into it.

Becky Wallace said...

Heidi that is so true!

I'm totally going to sit on the deck, freshly squeezed lemonade in hand, watching my kids play, and say to myself, "I rock a little."

Thanks for the perspective.

Looli said...

you're amazing!! That is no small feat!

Hey, at least your husband reads your blog!

Looli said...

ps: You rock a lot!