Monday, October 12, 2009

Potty Project

Laynie has decided she's ready to use "Daddy's potty." She played with this trainer chair for about 45 minutes yesterday. Even though I'm not quite ready for this adventure, I decided that I'd better take advantage of her interest!

And the good news is that she hasn't had an accident so far and has already gone No. 1 twice this morning! Pretty amazing. I'm not going to let myself get too excited about it. She'll probably get bored of playing with the potty soon and then we'll have soggy clothes and puddles on the floor.


Did I mention that it's 66 degrees in my house and she won't wear clothes? Great.


4 comments:

Looli said...

Woo-hoo! Hopefully it sticks! Potty training is THE WORST!

Emma said...

Ok if you are already starting to potty train lynie then I better get busy with Grace. I never used the little potty for Olivia but maybe thats just what Grace needs to get things movin!!

Jodi said...

WOW - I'm impressed!

Ardy said...

Laynie is the cutest smarty pants!! Love her!!