Thursday, September 17, 2009

We're in..mostly! (Day 1)

We moved into our new home on September 8...and boy was it an ADVENTURE!

Jamie couldn't get the day off, which speaks volumes about his new job. But thanks to our new friend Meghan Winward it was NOT a horrible experience. Meghan watched the kids for me while the boxes and furniture was being unloaded. No furniture was dropped on any small children, and only one Workerman was told to "keep working." With Meghan's help the kitchen was completely unpacked THE FIRST NIGHT!!!

The living room looked like this, but...

this many boxes were already unpacked. A huge accomplishment.

Meghan, you are awesome! I don't know what I would have done without you!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Good friends already?? Thats great.

Looli said...

I'm happy to see the beautiful Kitchen Aid in it's rightful place ON TOP of the counter where it belongs. (I bet it's driving you nuts, huh?) The house is gorgeous, btw! I love the plantation shudders!