Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter Fest 2009

Gavin's school hosted Winter Wonderland today! The kids sang, danced and tumbled for all the parents and grandparents who could attend.

So I obviously haven't sung Rudolph very much with Gavin...but at least he tried!

Don't laugh at my awesome videography skills. You have to remember that I have Laynie on my lap...and that it's me. So that should be enough excuse for only getting part of Gavin's performance.

Now this next video is how my kid should perform! I'm especially proud because all the other children have preschool five days each week and have had a lot more time to practice! And I know it's hard to believe because he's so tall, but he's also the second YOUNGEST kid in his class. Donnie (from an earlier post) is the only child younger than he is.

I personally love how he's wiggling his finger at me to tell me to take a picture. So totally Gavin.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Too cute!

Auntie Em said...

How fun! Gavin has grown sooo much. You are such a cute mother, and thanks for keeping your blog up to date.

Olivia Wallace said...

AWE....

Brianne & Jarod said...

Thank you so much for sharing those videos. I miss you guys, and LOVE that Gavin is loving school. He is getting so big!