Thursday, October 7, 2010

So it's done...sort of

The painters finished last week, and I've almost got my house put back together. I've been a little nervous to put holes in my freshly painted walls. I've got some things hung - the things that went back in their old places - but I'm debating on placing the old things in new ways.
Whatever. Nothing's going in the dining room for now, so here's what it looks like:

And here's the laundry room. I personally think it's a VAST improvement over lime green with flip flop wallpaper stickers. But, that's just my opinion.


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks great. When our house was painted we didn't hang up things on the walls for months.

Emma said...

Wow flip flop wall paper... then nerve of some people. I love the green!

Grandma Edie said...

What can I say? The dining room is beautiful. I would do just what you have done....put things back in their old place. Now, your laundry room is just too tidy, neat, etc. to be a laundry room. I could almost covet (is that still a sin?) So, I'm a sinner. Sooooo, everything looks so wonderful. Now is the time to relax and enjoy!
Grandma Edie