Monday, September 27, 2010

Boo Box 2010

A few years ago my mother-in-law started giving (mailing) the grandkids awesome Halloween prizes. They've come in the form of books, bags, buckets, boxes and now lunch boxes, all handmade and decorated! We got the package today and couldn't wait to open it up.

The boxes have stamps, coloring books, scary-looking-rubber-duck things, a bevy of treats, puzzles, etc.

And of course a Halloween flashlight.

My sister-in-law Looli made the super cute shirts. I love Laynie's witchy boots!

Thank Guggy! We love our boxes!

5 comments:

Olivia Wallace said...

I love that you get the packages so fast. And I love those cute little happy faces! Thanks for the pictures!

Ardy said...

So very cute~

Natalie said...

Those are sooooo cute!

Emma said...

I love happy mail.

The shirts are to cute!!!

Grandma Edie said...

How fun. What a cute tradition for the kids. They will truly look forward to this for years to come. Great gifts in the boxes. The children were having a great time...almost like a pre-Christmas.