Thursday, August 6, 2009

Let Freedom Ring!

This is our new home on Freedom Street in Chantilly, Virginia.

This is the living room off the foyer. I think it's going to be empty for a while.

The dining room...another room we'll have to buy furniture to fill.

I have no idea what this room is supposed to be. It's off the dining room...maybe a sunroom or something? I think it's actually a glorified walkway.

The breakfast nook. We actually have a table for this area.

The kitchen. I'm fairly certain the little old man isn't coming with the house...

The upstairs living room.

3 comments:

Emma said...

I love it, cant wait to see what you do with the place!!

Betsy said...

wow I can't believe you are moving! We need to talk! Your new place looks great!

wendy said...

ok BECKY --that is just freaking awesome. Maybe the little ol man is the butler ---he should come with the house I am thinking.