Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thai-ger by the Tail

I know my husband works hard. Even though he gives his time, his talents (and maybe his soul) to ExxonMobil there are some definite perks to his job.

After ten days in a Bangkok, I was sure my poor jet-lagged hubby was going to need some rest and relaxation. At least that's what I thought until I saw these pictures...

Yes. Mr. Safety is really holding the Tiger's tail.
And enjoying a fresh mango milk shake.

And wrestling a croc.
(Okay, that one's fake, but still pretty funny).


And hanging out with my favorite land animal.
I guess the old adage is true, "All work and no play makes Jamie a dull boy." I can't really fault him for having fun, but that doesn't mean I can't be a little jealous.

1 comment:

Emma said...

so why cant the wife go? next time make sure you get to go!