Friday, April 10, 2009

Little Hunters

My awesome sister-in-law, Elizabeth, put together a ward Easter Egg Hunt. It was a blast. Even Laynie participated!

We got to take our friend Hannah with us today. Her family has a new baby, and her mommy needed a little nap. Three kids under three can do that to you! Hannah was an angel and a great egg hunter!

Laynie wasn't so sure about "hunting" for Easter eggs, but she certainly knew what to do with them after she got one.
She loved to carry around her basket like a little purse. She already knows all about accessories!

Here she is showing off her prizes!

2 comments:

wendy said...

Oh my gosh Becky, is she walking yet???? so dang cute. Easter egg hunts are fun. Emma and her family are in Phoenix Arizona this weekend and all next week. I don't think any of us as a family are getting together this weekend. happy easter.

Katrine said...

I miss Texas! I'm so happy for Kristi! Thanks for sharing pics of your cute kids!