Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Ensemble

Fashion is not the most important part of Easter. But it is the most fun to photograph! Unless of course your child hates the camera. Was Gavin just being a butt, or was he showing his best side? I was trying so hard to get pictures of my kids, that I resulted in using myself as a backdrop. This is the best picture we got that actually has faces (not other random body parts). We actually got a couple of cute shots after the Easter Egg Hunt. I have about 300 eggs at my house, which equates to way too much candy.

Gavin also scored about $10 in his Easter basket. His Guggy loaded up 50 eggs with loose change!

Of all the things the Easter Bunny brought, my kids favorites were their new toothbrushes. Here's Laynie chewing on hers right before bed time. Don't you love the way her hair stands up without any elastics in it? I guess I used a bit much hair spray to get those piggies to stay put!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am new to blogs, thanks to my DIL, I am learning. I found yours and you are adorable !! My DIL has a few of the same stories with her three children. I will be back to see how you're doing.

Becky Wallace said...

Thanks Linda! See you soon.

wendy said...

OK, those pig tails are the cutest EVER!! they look so dang cute in their easter cloths.

Emma said...

so cute! Why won't the kids just hold still for us so we can show them when they are older that we dressed them cute and did fun things just for them!