Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pictures Worth Posting Part II












There are a handful of shots each year that make the trip to the Blue Bonnet Festival worthwhile. Someday when our kids are older maybe they will remember these trips and laugh about the little things like burrs in the butt, falling out of the tree, or my frustration with getting them to pose. Memories I have of doing crazy/silly/special things with my parents and siblings are some of my most treasured possessions. I hope that Gavin and Laynie will enjoy the time we spent as a family, develop of love for nature, and be grateful for each Spring. Even though it feels more like a disaster-in-the-making than a peaceful afternoon, I will always look forward to the Blue Bonnets blooming and our trips our to Brenham.

3 comments:

Emma said...

so cute I just love getting out side and enjoying the spring weather!! she is so pretty. I hate it when they wont pose for that perfect pics but then, the not so perfect ones are the best!

wendy said...

My goodness, those are sooooo cute!! She is growing too fast and is such a doll. I love , absolutely LOVE those flowers. lucky you.

wendy said...

p.s emma was cute like that too when she was little, in fact she is now just grown up cute!!!