Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Top Ten Things About Having Joel Visit

10. 45 Hours of Televised Football (and that is NOT an exaggeration)
9. 24 Hours of Halo
8. 2 Ward Football Games
7. Taping Jamie's Ankles (it was great for him...not sure Joel loved doing it though)
6. 2 Hours (and $170 worth) of Fireworks

5. Eating Out at all our Favorite Restaurants (Pappasitos, Red Onion, Valley Ranch, NOT Goode Company. It was yucky!)


4. Dog Pile Uncle Joel

3. A Whole Lot of Dew-Do (If you don't know, you don't want to!)

2. Mary Poppins Performance (I wish I had pictures of that. Can you say BLACKMAIL?)

1. "You have BEEF in your TEEF!"

Joel it was such a pleasure having you here! We can't wait for you to come back. Maybe this summer?
P.S. I'm having some serious spacing issues with this blog. Don't judge too harshly!

2 comments:

wendy said...

So you changed your whole Blog look eh. I am sure it was wonderful having Joel around. That was a really neat thing to be able to do. It is nice to have a chance to bond with someone one on one. I will be sad (pouty face) when all the football bowl games are over. I'VE WATCEHD 90% OF THEM. Yah, I know I need help.

Emma said...

Fun I wan't to come and play.