Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sick Baby?

Sick baby?

Sick baby?

Sick baby?

Sick baby?


Sick Baby!

Laynie has been sick for almost two months. Finally the drainage from her ears and nose has settled in her chest. She crawls around like a wild child all day and coughs all night. I've tried propping her up on a bunch of pillows, slathered her in Vick's, bathed her in menthol, sat with her in a steamy shower, and plugged in the humidifier. All to no avail. If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know!

The doctor finally called in a prescription for cough medicine and we all got a good night sleep last night. Hopefully some good-quality rest will help her mend. If not, it's back to the doctor's on Thursday. I think I would worry more if she acted sick but as you can all see, she's her typically sweet, active self!

3 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

Ohhh...if that isn't the saddest looking sick baby, I don't know what is! Poor Laynie Jo Jo!

wendy said...

She is soooo dang cute --I hated it when my kids got sick, especially if they had a fever. Fevers scarred me.

Emma said...

sick and still has her hair done she's my kind of girl.
Next time don't leave the doctors office until they call you in some medicine, I say they are far to stingy with the drugs these days let the little ones get some sleep.