Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Wardrobe

I am the Perfect Pumpkin, as you can plainly see. Of one-hundred thousand pumpkins, none are quite like me (misquoted from our favorite book, "The Ugly Pumpkin).
I did not purchase a single item of Laynie's clothing. Everything she's wearing is hand-me-downs (pretty much the best things in the world) or gifts. Super cute head band, thanks to Jarod's (my brother-in-law) mom! Gotta send a thank you card for that one!
Spooky PJs.
I'd be scared if someone took a close-up of my butt like that!
If anybody noticed that Gav hasn't been in the last few posts, it's just because he's had pink eye and a nasty bout with the flu. I'd post pictures of him anyway (even though he is sorta skeleton looking), but he won't even look at me when I have the camera. When I do get his face, he's usually giving me his "Elvis smile." They're the kind of pictures parents use as blackmail later in life...that's why you all can't see them now!

9 comments:

Emma said...

love the bow!

Emma said...

love the bow!

L3 said...

I have a picture of Benson in the sleeper, posed just like that. I put it out this year, too, as part of my office Halloween decorations!I think "Boo" bums are the best!

Looli said...

gotta love the 'boo-bum'! :) She such a camera ham!

Brianne & Jarod said...

VERY CUTE BOO BUM!

wendy said...

Those are great photos - the bow is soooo cute. Yeah, I avoid anyone taking pictures of my butt as well ------it is rather shaped like a pumpkin!!! (did you know Olivia Paige is EMMA, she kinda has a snaffoo in her computer lisitng)

Becky Wallace said...

Yeah, I figured it was Emma. I knew Paige was her middle name...and her comments just sound like her!

simply jami said...

what an adorable little BOOtie. Cute. I wanna pair, but no pictures of mine either!

Bonnie Mills said...

At first glance I thought that sleeper said 'POO' on the back! LOL BOO is even cuter! Love it!