Friday, October 24, 2008

Bucket Head and Blog Barf

So I'm totally stalling. I'm doing everything in my power NOT to clean the bathroom today. I clean my house every Friday, but I just can't seem to make myself do the bathrooms. Isn't there a fairy with a toilet wand waiting to grant my wish? No. Of course not. So I'm blogging in hopes that one of my children will wake up and forestall my cleaning adventure. Heaven forbid I use toxic chemicals to de-mold my shower anywhere near them! In all actuality the Tilex is pretty potent...I'm guessing it's something akin to mustard gas. Anywho...so here's my second day of blog barf. Apparently there is some blog etiquette about posting multiple times in one day? I guess I'm a mighty breaker of that particular blog law, as I posted three times yesterday. And I'm posting again today. Gavin is hysterical! Every single day he tells me he wants to play football. When I asked them why, he said "They wear helmets and bonk stuff." Today he created his own "helmet" and was trying to "bonk stuff." Unfortunately for Gav (and probably Jamie too), my little boy is exactly that. Little. His thighs are smaller than his sisters, which she will some day hate him for, and his biceps are actually smaller than his forearms. Not the perfect physique for a kid who wants to grow up to "bonk stuff." One good thing, even though he is nearly skeletal, he is abnormally strong. Even when I was pregnant he could push me around on his Tigger and Pooh Firetruck. And I'm not a small Mama! Don't expect me to reveal my real weight, but I'm much heavier than 100 pounds! Like I said, abnormally strong. (Don't ask why a pregnant lady was riding the firetruck. It's a long story).

WAHOO!! Laynie's awake. Bathroom mold will have to wait till tomorrow!


5 comments:

simply jami said...

Love your post! You can post as many as your little heart desires...it makes me feel better about blog barfing too. Hilarious picture and I am still laughing at your wit. Thanks for making me smile! I needed it today!

Ardy said...

Not many people can get away with looking so handsome with a bucket on their head! Gav, Grandma Ardy sure thinks you are adorable.

Bonnie Mills said...

Love the look, Gav! He'll grow into those bones eventually, I'm sure! I'm totally there with you on postponing the cleaning as long as possible, but then I get so grossed out by it all that it makes me cranky. By the way, all those magic wands that all the cleaners have made are not magical at all!

wendy said...

Coach Eric would be proud----

Ness said...

I am a blog stalker and proud of it!!!
Your kid sounds like he would get along with mine. Both small and like to bonk things like crazy. So good to see you!