Sunday, October 5, 2008

Corrupted

We had Bay and Benson over last week for a couple minutes while Loo ran to a meeting. The kids kept asking if they could play "Gotcha!" I assumed it was a version of tag or something...not so much. "Gotcha" is Jamie's nice name for the video game Halo. For those unfamiliar with this particular game, astronaut fighters walk around blowing up aliens and their spacecraft--certainly not my first choice for wholesome family activity.

I turn my back for 10 seconds and Jamie inducts all the Wallace kids into some anti-alien video-game cult. YIKES!!

4 comments:

Looli said...

Thanks again for watching them! Bailey had so much fun, and I'm so glad Benson didn't cry!

wendy said...

That's what every kid needs ---A GOOD ROLE MODEL (tee.hee) Jamie looks a little "intense"

Brianne & Jarod said...

Of COURSE he did!

simply jami said...

when I saw the title I was instantly worried that it was going to be a post in some way shape or form, about my offspring. So glad it is just Jamie!