Sunday, March 27, 2011

Not Quite Easter Sunday

Since next week is General Conference, I decided to dress Laynie in her Easter dress today. I bought it a long time ago, and haven't been able to find anything coordinating for Gav to wear.
I'm so sad this compute doesn't have editing software. Sorry for the red eye and the un-cropped pictures! But, she's still pretty cute!


These are the best I could get at 8 a.m. I didn't have a lot of time to get her to pose or we would have been late for church.
Gav on the other hand was ready to model.
He picked this pose and wasn't going to change it.


When we got home from church, I thought we'd try it with the hat. But Laynie was too tired and hungry to pose. Maybe next week!

9 comments:

Ardy said...

Oh my I have the cutest grandkids! They look great in their clothes and purple is beautiful on Laynie. Wow Gavin you keep smiling and posing and the girls will love it and your Mom and Grandma Ardy will laugh and then hate it!! I love Easter clothes on kids. Good job, Becky!

Natalie said...

Wow, I'm impressed you got pictures before church. Obviously we would be even later if we did pictures. Love the dress. Faith's Easter dress is from Costco as well.

Emma said...

perfect.... they are both darling!

Olivia Wallace said...

Love it!

Becky Morgan said...

So cute! So fun to see all the pictures you post. They're growing up so fast. Hope you're feeling well. We'll have another Wallace cousin before we know it!

Jen said...

Super cute of both of them. Miss you guys like mad. Hurry and come to Utah. Please?

Auntie Em said...

The pictures are all really fun, they don't need to be posed. Both are really cute! Laynie is a little doll and Gav so "GQ"

Grandma Edie said...

Everything I heard about these pictures and the Easter clothes are t r u e. Both Laynie and Gav are just to cute. They will sure be heart breakers. I can't believe they are growing up soooo fast. Just one missing picture "Rosie". Love you all.

wendy said...

Yes...ARDY does have cute grandkids...NEXT TO MINE (tee,hee) Ok, I'll concede....we both have the cutest grandkids in the world!!
I think the "unposed" pictures are the best. Cathching them in the natural postures and personalities.

Easter outfits were always my favorite.