Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gardener Village Visit


My Mom, MeMe and I took the kids to Gardner Village this week. The Petting Zoo is really quaint!
Laynie rode the smallest pony. And she still looked tiny on top!

Neither of my kids have any fear of the animals. Laynie would chase down the right goat or sheep until it agreed to be "pat-patted."

She did manage to make one run away quickly. She poked it in the eye, and said, "Eye!"

This lamb had poop all over its butt, and yet it was the one she was the most interested in playing with.

This calf was so cute!

Gavin made friends with a little girl named Sydney, whose mom works at the Petting Zoo. She brought out a very young kitten, which she said was "just a couple of days old!" I think it was a tad older than that...
But Gavin loved it and wanted to take it home!

2 comments:

Katrine said...

You're in Utah?! You're only a few small miles away from me...and yet so far. I will be seeing McCall in a couple of weeks while she's in the beehive state. I can't wait! I hope you're having fun with your family!

Emma said...

the smiles are great!