Monday, June 22, 2009

Diggin' at the Point

Thanksgiving Point has a fun, kid-friendly dinosaur museum. We took the kids on one of our first days in Utah. As it was FREEZING outside, we had to find indoor activities, and this was a good one!

One of the museum's activities is supposed to demonstrate erosion. Gav just liked burying the dinosaur toys in the mud.

Jamie loves sharks. Even though he's pulling a cheesy face, I know he would love being up-close-and-personal with this Jurassic specimen. He actually wants to free-swim (that means outside the cage) with Great Whites! He's CRAZY!!

Can you see the pre-historic alligators feeding on the stegosaurus? I thought it was pretty awesome!

Gavin loved using his paintbrush to "uncover" bones in this pit.
I'm glad I got pictures of this trip because I forgot my camera when we went to Vernal! We went to the new dinosaur park there as well...My mom got some pictures on her phone, and I'll try to get some of the good ones posted.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Brian swam with a shark in cancun way cool even if in was a nurser shark!