Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fire House Rules

I made my little boy's dreams come true today! He was a firefighter for a few hours.
The Fire Museum wasn't very large, but it had all the things my little boy wanted: to dress up like a fireman and drive the firetruck!
Laynie and Teagan had a blast too. They chatted about shoes, summer fashion, different stroller qualities while they waited for the boys to finish playing.
Gav was the only kid there that left the firecoat and helmet on throughout the entire stay. It was only 96 degrees outside, and I'm sure he was sweating to death, but I couldn't separate him from his "gear."
Once we let Laynie out of the stroller, she had a great time driving the firetruck.
And turning on the flashing lights.

Here's the background on Dalmatians as fire dogs.

And the scary picture that is supposed to make you not fear firefighters. Right.

4 comments:

Olivia Wallace said...

I love it! Guggy

Brianne & Jarod said...

That looks like TONS of fun for little kids!

Looli said...

oh, that is little kid heaven!

Emma said...

so fun every little boys dream!