Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Practice Makes Perfect...or Not!


So, we decided to do family pictures. And I thought it would be super cute to do Laynie's hair curly. So I practiced...

And she practiced posing...really, I did not take this picture upside down.

Then she got irritated. Mom, for future reference, your "quit bugging me face" looks just like that.

Then she got tired.

And then I decided it wasn't worth it. So we bought two huge bows and put her hair in piggies. She looked SUPER cute!! Too bad Gavin was naughty...

7 comments:

L3 said...

I hear there's a bit of "brothers being naughty for pictures" going around in Houston. ;) Laynie always looks darling.

Kate said...

Are kids anything *but* naughty for family pictures?!? Laynie looks so cute!

Becky Wallace said...

Thanks guys! It's nice to know that at least my kids LOOK cute...they certainly don't act that way!

Jason said...

i just can't get over how cute she is! if we lived there still i know my sam would be chasing her around for kisses.

Looli said...

her 'quit bugging me' face looks just like her dad!

wendy said...

You work it girl!!!!!!!!!! Yes, she actually does look like Ardy in that photo - how funny

simply jami said...

love the piggy bows! Gavin...naughty?