Friday, March 14, 2008

Spit Happens




I had a great idea to update my blog with some cute pictures of Laynie all dressed in pink to celebrate her one-month birthday. Instead, here's a quick dose of reality. As soon as a I laid Laynie down and got her posed, she started spitting up everywhere! For those of you who aren't familiar with my children, this is a common occurrence. We go through three or four burp cloths and at least two outfits every day. That's alright...even covered in puke my kids are beautiful!

5 comments:

Betsy said...

Ok that is kinda gross, but you are right she is still beautiful! Sent you a package today! Seems you are doing well. Funny now that you have 2 children you find MORE time to blog? Thank goodness for that! I love seeing new pics!

L3 said...

I talked to Bailey this afternoon, and she told me that Laynie is "still really cute." ;)

S. Fantasia said...

I love that you are blogging more. You are on your way to becoming an addict like me. Ha! I do have to say, I can count on one hand how many times Dean and Eli have spit up combined. I am one of the lucky ones. Mine never spit up, thankfully. But you are absolutely right, she still looks beautiful. :o)

Looli said...

she looks so chubalicious!

Brianne & Jarod said...

She is super cute...even with spit up coming out of her mouth!