Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Visits With Friends

I didn't use my camera very much while we were in Utah...no record of the zoo, of our trip to Thanksgiving Point, Joel's wedding, or the regular goof-off stuff we do when I visit my family. 
BUT, I do have this picture:
My friend Jen and I have babies that are all exactly the same age.  So we had to get a picture of our new ones.  This is little Liam and Audrey at my mom's house.  They are eight weeks apart.  Jen and I secretly have hopes that this picture will show at their wedding reception.


Later that week, her son Kai had an awesome birthday party at a rock climbing gym.  It was a blast! 

I have friends spread all across this country, but I'm lucky that we've managed to plan our summer vacations to overlap in Utah.  If we all didn't have that central tie, I don't think we'd get to see the people we love!


2 comments:

Jodi said...

Awe - this reminded me of when you and Jen had Lanie and Teagan - wasn't that just yesterday!!!

Jen said...

I NEED a copy of that picture! So cute. I miss you already. Come back. Christmas?! :)