Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Look alike...or not.

This is Laynie and three-months old. 

This is Audrey at three-months old. 
 Besides the obvious difference (troll hair vs. no hair) do you think they look at all alike?

 Not that you can tell, but I think Audrey looks a lot like Gavin did as a baby...except that she has much more chub.  (We love chub!)

 But one thing all my kids have in common are beautiful blue eyes!  I wonder if Audrey's will be pale like Gavin's or gray-green-blue like Laynie's? 

Either way, she's DELICIOUS!! 

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I think she looks more like Gavin as well - but before I read the "chubs" part, I was saying "they both have those cheeks that need kisses"!!! Love them! Your kids are just super cute!

Jen said...

Gavin. For sure. But a girlier version of course!!! SO CUTE!

Olivia Wallace said...

Laynie is her Dad,and Audrey is you. I have a picture of Jamie that looks just like Laynie. I will find it, and post them. I think Audrey is your Mini Me! They are both beautiful!

wendy said...

One thing I do know for sure........they are all adorable
and how come CHUB
doesn't translate as cute when we get older
cause I've got lots of chub

Grandma Edie said...

They all have a little look-a-like. Guess it all depends on the day. As for this great grandma, I see a little in the all of you. Guess good looks run in your family. Luv thos kids. They are truly delicious.

Diana said...

Adorable!! who doesn't love a little troll hair, lol!! Cute.