Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Frying Pan Park

In attempt to be a "good mom" before the baby gets here, I took my kids to a local farm and park to play. Unfortunately they were both feeling camera shy, so I got pictures of animals instead of children.

 Like these super stinky pigs. 

 And this grimacing monster.

 And this brightly colored peacock.


And this fence-hanging monkey.

 The animal herding was going well....

...until the stampede. 

I didn't chase any animals or children down.  My belly jiggles too much for that.  I just let them run and then caught up with them when they finally slowed down.

Maybe next time I'll put them on leashes.  

4 comments:

Olivia Wallace said...

Looks like you had a fun day!

wendy said...

Metaphorically speaking:
Never Becky put your kids on leashes, let them Run Into the World
learn
explore
grow
and love
without leashes
you KNOW what I mean.
you are growing into a beautiful woman and mother.

Brianne & Jarod said...

You are a good mom!!

Grandma Edie said...

Becky, you are not just a good mom,
YOU ARE A GREAT MOM. The memories you take the time to make for your children are incredible. Just think, the next trip to the local farm and park you can have the baby in the stroller, and you can give Gavin and Laynie a run for their money. (They may want a leash for you.)
I love you so much for being such a wonderful mom!
Grandma Edie