Friday, June 11, 2010

Not Exactly Hell's Angels

Gavin's preschool has some awesome end of the year festivities. One of which is the annual Bike Rally. All the children were rolling (literally) with their homies on an in-parking lot "obstacle course" constructed out of masking tape on the black top.



I did get some of it on film, but it wouldn't load. So this is the best I could come up with...it's sort of like an illustrator's flip book.



Get ready, get set...



Go!


You are speed demon Gav!


Put the breaks on Gav. Seriously, HIT THE BREAKS!!



Too bad I couldn't get a picture of my near-death experience. He took out my knees with his Big Wheel. It's cool. None of us are worse for wear.


We are sad to tell Chantilly Academy goodbye. It was a great preschool with wonderful teachers. BUT, we're looking forward to Dulles South and the one minute commute.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I love boys the are so tuff!!!!

Grandma Edie said...

What a fun day for Gavin. I know he will miss pre-school and the friends and teachers. However, when next year comes, he will remember this year, but what is at hand will be most important to him. It is great you have so many pictures he will beable to view to remind him of Chantilly Academy now, and for many years later. You are the best Bec.
Love, G.Grandma Edie