Monday, January 4, 2010

Valletts at the Air and Space Museum

Here's a great view...I mean of course if you were looking down at the planes.
Since we've already been to the museum and posted those pictures, I thought these nontraditional shots might be a little entertaining.


A perfect description of the whole museum. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome. But pretty much we're spending our time admiring junkers.

This is Laynie's "I'm stuck in the stroller again" face. She's obviously thrilled to be looking at the junkers.

Wendy! We miss you! Saw this and thought about you flying a plane somewhere over Canada. Maybe hunk-a-chunk (is that the right name?) will build an airstrip on your property?

Here's our debate: is the male acrobat wearing a thong or are his butt cheeks just hanging out? Either way, we loved this depiction on the plane.

And here they are! Standing in front of the space shuttle! It was a fun trip! Especially after Grandma bought Laynie an Astronaut Monkey and Daddy let her push it in the stroller. Jamie had to keep her busy while we were all trying out the flight simulators. I'm super proud that my mom didn't barf as my dad piloted them through 100 barrel rolls. Way to go!

2 comments:

wendy said...

WOW a plane named after me. (thanks Becky my love for thinking of me)
I can see your mom in a flight simulator - not much slows her down.
such fun photos
I bet you had a blast with them visiting and I know it is hard when everyone has to go back home.
I miss my kids and your mom every day but have to go on with my NEW life. but thank goodness for planes, trains, and automobiles that get us back to our loved ones.

go to my blog to see my fun New Years photos

Brianne & Jarod said...

I do enjoy those comments and pictues..you really should write more commentary, I love reading it! So fun to talk to you yesterday...can't believe it was for an 1hr 1/2! I miss you!