Tuesday, December 9, 2008

You Know Your Kid is Sick When...

He makes himself a bed on the living room floor and just lays there. Doesn't watch TV, doesn't want a story read, just lays there quietly.

Which brings to mind my new theme song, "Sick and Tired" by Cross Canadian Ragweed (I know, it's a completely horrible name for any band, even country). I don't think I've ever heard it on the radio...perhaps it's too whiny for even the most devoted country fan. But I love the chorus which says, "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired." We've had four straight weeks of colds, and I'm sick and tired of it!

1 comment:

wendy said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Mama Ardy is still sick with it. It was so fun to see you, laugh, tell funny stories and see those adorable kiddies. Love ya Becky