Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fancy Piggy and Ham

Growing up as a Vallett girl meant pig-tails so tight your eyes became permanently slanted, bows to match every outfit, and sleeping in curlers every Saturday night so your hair is curly for Sunday. However, we really didn't have enough hair to do neat stuff with till we were almost two.

I don't claim to be the best hairdresser, but I knew this was a style my mom would appreciate. Laynie sat still long enough to get three elastics in her hair! I know it's not a french braid or super curly, but I was pretty proud of myself.

Then she started to pose...

Look what happens every time I say, "Say Cheese!"

That's actually a different picture...just the same pose!

4 comments:

Ardy said...

Great job on the hair!!! Now think . . . what are you creating? Remember you will have to pay for all the new hair styles and clothes. Don't you love being a mom of a girly girl. I did!!!!

wendy said...

LOVE IT ---Ardy now has to just resort to putting bows in David's hair. When my kids look at thier pictures they are horrified about their hair --Hey, I just chopped where I think it needed it. I had my own sense of style.

Emma said...

cute becky I do the same thing with my girls hair. I match the alastic to what they are wearing. Love it keep up the good work.

Looli said...

Such a ham!