Friday, April 4, 2008

Can You Say Chubby!




Anyone who knows Gavin knows that he has always been pretty thin. That's why it has been such a nice change to have a child who eats...and it shows! Secretly, I call her Jabba (as in Jabba the Hut from Star Wars). It's not meant to be mean, it's just the double chin! And if you want to get into nicknames, my mom calls her Porker!


Even though these shots are great of her smiling, they don't really show what a truly happy, beautiful baby she is. We are so blessed!

3 comments:

Looli said...

oh, the poodyhood-ness!!! I just want to kiss and munch those fat cheeks and chins!

Betsy said...

Adorable! Rolls and chub is the best! I am so happy she is such a wonderful baby!

S. Fantasia said...

Haha! You and me both. Dean was skinny-minnie and Eli is a total lardo. Too funny.

I love that you call her Jabba. We call Eli "fatty" and "Fat Camp". These poor kids are gonna have weight complexes. LOL

She's adorable, even with a little junk in the trunk (and everywhere else).