Friday, August 22, 2008

BACK to Normal...

1) Kicking BACK

2) Calling for BACK up


3) FeedBACK

4) Baby got BACK

It's been more than a week since I've updated our blog, but nothing too exciting is happening here. We're back to Houston, back to reality, back to a fairly mundane schedule. So I guess the highlights are the photos above: 1) Laynie puts her feet on the high chair tray just like Gavin did. I think they get that little genetic quirk from me. 2) Gavin has turned into an AMAZING helper! He even fed Laynie a bottle today while we drove home from the store. 3) Laynie does not like her vegetables mixed with cereal. She does much better when I feed them straight from the jar. Her personal fav so far is Sweet Potatoes. Yum! 4) The additional food has also increased the number of poody rolls. Such a cute little backside!!

2 comments:

wendy said...

Too bad life has to get back to "normal" eh. Travelling, visiting, partying, is much more fun. But that being said, sometimes "normal" is a good thing. (don't forget to check out my blog--wendy-ericgunderson@blogspot.com I expect to hear from you girly.

simply jami said...

cute post...but when were you ever normal? Just teasin'! So glad you are back! Post pics of your new paint!