Friday, June 20, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine!



What do you do when your kids wake up at 6 a.m.? You dress them is swimming suits they can't wear outside, just so you can take a picture. Come on! Tell me that isn't cute!! However, I know someday it's going to come back and haunt me. When Laynie's 15 she's going to say, "But Mom, you let me wear a bikini when I was a baby..."





Then you create art projects to keep them busy. (BTW: That's another picture of Papa Dave. Apparently Papa Dave's face is blue). Meanwhile I'm dressing Laynie in real clothes...




Then you feed them the baby gym. Laynie seems to think it tastes good, and no matter what I do she pulls the bars down and sucks on them. It's a little bit gross. But she's happy, so I guess it's okay. It kept her busy long enough that I actually got to shower without interruption. For those of you without kids, you have no idea what a privilege that is!

5 comments:

S. Fantasia said...

6am??? That stinks! You are a good mom. I would be like, "Here's a toy and a movie. I'll be in my bed if you need me."

Dean wakes at 6:45-7-ish but just plays with his toys until about 7:45 when he hears Eli wake up. Then I get up and we all go eat.

I know, I'm lucky. :o)

Looli said...

When she's 15, tell her she doesn't have the poodyhoos to 'pull off' the bikini anymore!

Betsy said...

I LOVE the bikini! She should wear that everywhere! I can't wait to see her...when the heck are you going to get here? I can't remember...post me with the info. And I am totally on board with fantasias comment...you are a fab mom, I couldnt get up that early!

Jason said...

your kids are SO DANG CUTE!!!

simply jami said...

If I looked that cute in a bikini I would wear one everyday! Simply delicious!