Saturday, February 9, 2008

Finger Paints




Sorry it's been so long since the last update. Our camera broke and it took a while to replace it...and figure out how to use the new one. In the meantime, Gavin and I have been working on some other types of "pictures." Finger paints are so much fun for both of us! I really don't mind cleaning up the mess, but Gavin hates it! Any time there is a splatter or spill he runs for the clean-up wipes and a dish towel. It's so sweet!

As most of you know our new baby will be here Wednesday, Feb. 13! I'm trying to convince Jamie that he can update the blog. But don't count on seeing anything until I'm back in action...Maybe my mom will do it for me while she is here.

3 comments:

Looli said...

he's so colorfully delicious!

Brianne & Jarod said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait to come and finger paint with him!

Congrats on the babe..she is SQUISHY!!

If all else fails I could update your blog for you! Just let me know.

S. Fantasia said...

Congrats on your baby girl. I bet she'd adorable - I can't wait to see her. And I LOVE the name! I'm glad you used that one. But Gaye would have been nice too. :o) (I'll tell Devin that it was a really tough decision so you went with a family name.) LOL